Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A new day

Well, today is a new day and I am feeling a lot better.  Pregnancy is so crazy!  It's such an experience.  One day I feel on top of the world and the next I feel like I'm falling into a dark hole!  I told one my teacher friends this morning that if I could just throw-up some hormones, I might feel better, lol!  But today, I feel pretty good.  The baby is very active and LOVES his/her sister!  Bailey talks to my belly and the baby literally goes nuts.  Last night I thought it was going to jump right out!  I love those feelings.  I don't think Bailey will love her brother/sister as much when it's first born but I know she will learn to love him/her.  She is really excited about being a big sister.  My in-laws paid for a 3D ultrasound and we are going tomorrow at 4 to have it done.  I got a GREAT deal at http://www.livingsocialdeals.com/ AND if they can't determine gender, they will bring me back to try again for FREE.  Also, Baby is measuring over-all and average of 2 days early.  Not a lot but I KNEW my due date wasn't exactly right.  That puts me closer to 19 weeks!  I haven't taken a picture this week but I will soon.  I am glad I'm taking these pictures.  It's fun to see how much I've grown.  Hopefully I can tell you tomorrow what the baby is! 

1 comment:

twondra said...

Glad you're feeling better! I was confused as to why you were so, so upset, sweetie. As long as the baby is healthy, that's the main thing, right? You at least have the option to find out what the baby is, lots of people never find out or it's questionable.

And I'd do anything to have the opportunity to just have an ultrasound and hear a heartbeat. But I know that doesn't make you feel any better. :) I know when you're sad, people can tell you to "look on the bright side" and it doesn't change one thing when you're sad. I know that.

Just glad to hear you're feeling better. :)