Friday, October 21, 2011

20 week visit and big sister

The doctor was very impressed yesterday that I have LOST 2 pounds!  It probably had something to do with the fact that I hadn't eaten or had anything to drink before my appointment.  However, my last appointment it was only about 100 degrees outside and I wore a lot less clothes.  Yesterday, I wore pants and long sleeves (yes, I think about how to dress before I go to the doctor, what shoes will slip off easily to get on the scale and so on, lol).  Anyway, the baby's heartbeat was 140.  She is SUCH a wiggler!  She moves around a LOT more than her sister did.  Also, my blood pressure was high.  The nurse seemed concerned but the doctor didn't.  It could have just been walking into the office.  I know that sounds silly but my heart is going crazy lately and just taking a shower is almost nap-worthy and I'm not kidding.  Zach thinks I'm sick all the time but honestly, I literally have NO energy.  No matter what I do.  I know some of it is stress and I may be suffering from a mild case of depression but I think it's all because of stress.  So, we have another ultrasound on Thursday and I can't wait to see how much this baby weighs.  She is such a huge little blessing and I can't wait to meet her (when it's time, of course) :)
And, because she is SO cute, here is a picture of big sister after she fell asleep last night.  NOTHING makes me happier than a freshly bathed girl all snuggled up beside me.
Yes, even when it's 65 degrees in the house, my girl REFUSES to sleep in clothes. :)
Bailey Grace, you are always going to be mommy's princess! 

1 comment:

The Anglin Family said...

I have a child that hates clothes too. I have a blood pressure cuff at home and I check mine every day. Please monitor it if its high! I am surprised your dr didnt seem concerned. Make sure it doesnt get too high and take it easy!!:)))