Sunday, October 23, 2011

Excitement and anxiety

Isn't it funny how excited we get to be pregnant, and have a baby only to realize ... "oh yeah, at some point I have to go through labor AND delivery in order to meet this little person!"  I told my mom that I feel like anxiety over L & D is worse the 2nd time because I know what to expect.  Of course I can't STILL feel the pain of childbirth but I know it was the most horrible thing I've EVER EVER EVER experienced!  EVER!  I just keep pep talking myself that it only lasts a few hours and it's worth it in the end.  I am SO excited to have this baby!  But ready to have the labor part over with, haha.  Of course, not until it's time.  I don't want time in the NICU!

1 comment:

The Anglin Family said...

Im not scared of the pain, but I do have irrational fears. I read too much on the internet.....

And yes I am so glad that Arkansas pulled that off!!! It was scary for a minute...glad two other top tens lost too...so we get to move up in rankings. And I was shocked Texas Tech won!