Sunday, November 30, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I am typically not so excited to decorate for Christmas, and YES, we did it early this year. However, this time I actually enjoyed myself. It was calm, fun, and Bailey had a good time too. We gave her a nativity set and read her the Christmas story which was a little emotional for me, it being her first Christmas and all. Here is how the rest of our afternoon went... Enjoy
And my personal FAVORITE (Daddy takes the best pictures)...
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.
Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
My 5 addictions that keep me going:
1. Bailey! I am totally addicted to my baby girl! I love every moment that I spend with her!
2. Diet Coke~ I really do not think I could live without the stuff!
3. The internet~ Gonna have to go with Tiff on this one! I LOVE THE INTERNET! I LOVE MY E-Mail and my blog and e-bay!
4. My Job~ I know lots of people don't like their jobs! I, however, have a DREAM job and I love all of my students and my classroom, my other teachers, and especially the secretary! She is the best!!
5. Grey's Anatomy~ TOTALLY Addicted! It's bad, I know but I can't get enough of it!
I don't have many friends on my blog so I will list a few which I check daily and then some I have seen that I love!
1)Tiffany~The Pifer Family
3)Brandy ~ FosheFamily ~Brandy, I saw on Jessica's blog and she takes the most BEAUTIFUL photo's.
4)Amy~ Youareaflonmywall~I also "met" amy on Jessica's blog... ANY TIME you want to mail me some pumpkin seeds, go RIGHT ahead!!
SORRY! I could only come up with 4. Congrats girls! LOVE your blogs :) Thanks again Tiffany!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
In other news... despite how much we love her, I would LOVE for her to go back to her own bed. We had a bit of an issue at our house which prevented her from sleeping in her room. It's taken care of now and I would REALLY like to get her back to her bed on her "sleeping-all-night" schedule but last night it was NOT happening! She's been back in bed with us for about 2 weeks! Oh dear! what have we gotten ourselves into?? :)
I'll try to post some pictures of my little~avid~reader soon.