Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can you "Read" our tree?

Yes, that is correct, I asked if you could READ the tree! As first time parents, we sometimes do things that we wouldn't normally do. Typically, we would not put our OWN names on our tree but now that we have Bailey, well... see for yourself. :)

I am typically not so excited to decorate for Christmas, and YES, we did it early this year. However, this time I actually enjoyed myself. It was calm, fun, and Bailey had a good time too. We gave her a nativity set and read her the Christmas story which was a little emotional for me, it being her first Christmas and all. Here is how the rest of our afternoon went... Enjoy




And my personal FAVORITE (Daddy takes the best pictures)...

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

Hey girlie, yes I am feeling so much better...and yea AF came today, which is ok b/c I knew I wasnt preg. and I am so glad I didn't have to induce her, she was extremly late which just confirmed I didn't ovulate...o-well, maybe this next cycle will fall right :o)