Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bailey, and friends

A few weekends ago, Zach and I decided to take on the project of painting the bathroom, (except I'm not "allowed" to paint b/c well, I STINK at it!) Anyway, as I said before, we would like to sell our house so we wanted to get a few things done before we list it. Bailey spent the afternoon with our friends and their little girls, Arianne and Gabby. **side note, Gabby will some day wish that she enjoyed wearing clothes and that her "naked" self was not plastered all over the internet** That said, I love you Gabby and you are cute clothed or not :). (By the way, she is NOT naked, she has a diaper on) :) Bailey LOVES Arianne and Gabby. They are all SO cute! Here are some pictures of their afternoon.







And Thank you to Meredith/Nanny for taking the pictures :)
Some other funny stuff... Last night Zach and I were watching old videos of Bailey. She got SO excited to see herself on the computer screen! She laughed and laughed at the videos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Goodness, we make such beautiful babies, don't we? :o) I think the last pic is the first time Gabby has actually resembled her mother. They sure did have a lot of fun during their photo shoot though!