Friday, November 14, 2008

BLOGGY AWARD

I got a comment from Tiffany that I had something "on her blog." When I got there I noticed, I HAVE MYSELF AN AWARD!!!! THANKS TIFF!!!!



So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.
Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

My 5 addictions that keep me going:
1. Bailey! I am totally addicted to my baby girl! I love every moment that I spend with her!
2. Diet Coke~ I really do not think I could live without the stuff!
3. The internet~ Gonna have to go with Tiff on this one! I LOVE THE INTERNET! I LOVE MY E-Mail and my blog and e-bay!
4. My Job~ I know lots of people don't like their jobs! I, however, have a DREAM job and I love all of my students and my classroom, my other teachers, and especially the secretary! She is the best!!
5. Grey's Anatomy~ TOTALLY Addicted! It's bad, I know but I can't get enough of it!

I don't have many friends on my blog so I will list a few which I check daily and then some I have seen that I love!

1)
Tiffany~The Pifer Family
2)
Jessica ~Davidjessicamccash

3)Brandy ~ FosheFamily ~Brandy, I saw on Jessica's blog and she takes the most BEAUTIFUL photo's.
4)
Amy~ Youareaflonmywall~I also "met" amy on Jessica's blog... ANY TIME you want to mail me some pumpkin seeds, go RIGHT ahead!!



SORRY! I could only come up with 4. Congrats girls! LOVE your blogs :) Thanks again Tiffany!!

4 comments:

B said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh THANKS!

Amy said...

Thank you! That's so nice of you!

The Pifer's said...

Thanks sweetie :o)

Shauna said...

Congrats on your blog award :)