Thursday, November 6, 2008


Bailey is 10 months old today! I can't believe how big she is getting. I remember how I felt about a year ago Hoping, praying, begging, crying for it to be over with! Believe me, the 10 months following pregnancy have FLOWN by! I actually would like to have another baby (if we could afford it)!


Zach and I are looking into buying a different house. Last weekend was spent cleaning up the kitchen floor and re-doing the bathroom. I think I still smell paint, haha. I am So tired of only having one bathroom that I cannot wait until we are finally able to move from our house! We were going to list it now but have decided (I think) to wait until after Bailey's birthday in January. We would like to enjoy our first Christmas with her and her birthday before we move. However, if something great came up now I would be ALL over it!


Here is a 10 month picture of our "not-so-little" baby girl.


3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Hey girl!!! Bailey is getting cuter and cuter day by day!!!!

My friend helped me with all of it...but we got the layout from thecutestblogontheblock.com, the header was made with a scrapbook program, but they have headers you can choose from at scrapblog.com as well.

The Pifer's said...

It didn't take too long, like I said my friend helped alot though, so she did the majority of it all... you might have to try to resize it, maybe it's too big??

HAHA, girl I think I have everything all planned out, as far as the nurserys...I am sure they might change depending on when I do get pregnant, but hahaha...there is this one site where you can go and get there name monogramed in bumper and OMG it's sooo cute!!! I have every little thing I ever see in my favorites on my home computer, so when that day comes I can just go there and get everything that I love so much!!!! :o)

The Pifer's said...

OHH...whats your email address again, I want to save it to my work computer so we can chat via email!!! :o)