Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby girl

Baby girl has hardly been moving the last 2 days. I'm sure she is fine. I imagine she is growing and just sleeping a lot. Every time I really start to think something is wrong, she gives me a good kick or jab. I can already tell she is nothing like her sister. I feel a lot of emotions lately. I'm overwhelmed with joy to have this baby! At the same time, I'm overwhelmed with fear at our financial situation. Zach promises we will be fine. It's just not fair that we both have full time jobs and we can't keep up even when we aren't being frivolous. It's So frustrating. I keep telling myself not to worry because God is in control. We are so much better off than other people even in our own societies. God keeps reminding me that he will take care of us and our beautiful girls. Baby girl (who I REALLY want to name Adelynn Cate) has literally enough clothes to last a full 2 or more years! The good thing about having another winter baby is that she should be able to wear most of Bailey's stuff that hardly got worn (literally some of it still has tags). My fear is that I won't be able to enjoy her because I will be worried about how we are going to make the house payment. It just isn't fair!

No comments: