Monday, August 29, 2011

Thankful

Today I have been thinking about how thankful I am!  We are POOR.  I'm talking like literally Bailey has more money in her piggy bank than we have to our name!  It's not always like this (I mean, it's always tight, just not this tight).  This kind of tight happens this time of year after the summer when we've gone a few months without a paycheck.  I am a CONSTANT worrier.  I fret over things just like my dad.  If there ever were a fretting contest, I would win!  Hands down!  But, last night as we were driving back from my in-laws and I noticed that the "door ajar" light came on in the car I had this instant panicking thought... What if Bailey's door flew open and she went flying out of the car?  I know that's a bit crazy considering she was in her seatbelt but stranger things have happened.  At that moment I realized how thankful I am to have a beautiful, healthy little girl!  Money is not everything and if for some reason things got completely horrible for us, we have family who would be there!  It's not like I'd be living under a bridge.  And, now, I am also so thankful for my beautiful 2nd baby who I know is safe and growing inside me.  There are just so many things that are more important than money.  I do understand you can't survive without it.  I mean, we have to eat.  But, I can't worry about it all the time.  I have 2 children to take care of.  And for that, I couldn't be happier!  And, here is a picture of my beautiful girl!  Panties only, of course, haha.

No comments: