Monday, July 13, 2009

18 Month Check-Up

Munchkin had her 18 month check up today. Doctor said she is beautiful (duh, like anyone was asking, lol). She told him she is a "mukin" (Munchkin). You won't believe me when I tell you this but I will anyway...
She weighs exactly 35 pounds and is almost 34 inches tall. Dr. P says she is the size of a 2 year old! She REALLY doesn't like the doctor and almost immediately upon entering the room, she started clinging to me. But, eventually she warmed up to the doctor. It's that mean shot nurse that she doesn't like.
We chose to do her MMR separate. Today she had her Measles and Her Hep A. Now she has a "Ticker" on each leg. Poor baby thinks they are stickers. I tried to tell her they are bandaids. Anyway, everything is well and no more shots for 6 months. YEAH!

3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Awww, well kiss her "ticker" and her boo boo for me! What a big girl...she is so sweet!!! Love ya!

Just Another Mother said...

She sounds strong and healthy! I think it's good you could do some of her shots seperately.

How are the first graders treating you? I thought that is who you were teaching for summer school?

Ashley said...

Glad all went well!! ((HUGS))