Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update

On life. Well, I'm not pregnant, AGAIN! Who is surprised? Well, me, actually. I prayed so hard, and thought for sure this would be it. But, no. I know there is a reason and the only reasons I can think of are scary and bad so I hope that is not the case. Other than that, nothing major has been going on. We had a GREAT weekend. We spent Friday evening with our good friends and their new baby. He is SO cute and I just don't know what we are going to do with a boy. (as if he's mine) but all of us have girls! I'm sure he will be spoiled rotten. On Saturday, my family drove in from Arkansas. It's really not that far, only about an hour and 20 minutes. We had dinner with them and that was fun. My dryer went out and OF COURSE, Bailey wet on our bed sheet AS SOON as I put it on the bed (She thinks it's "cute" to wet the bed now that she's met our friends new baby). Then, she woke up about an hour after she fell asleep and threw up ALL over the fresh sheet. So, when my dryer went out it was HORRID! Luckily, my inlaws have an extra one so they brought it over and I, again, had clean sheets. Bailey sometimes throws up in the middle of the night (I mean, I know all kids do but her's is somewhat frequent). We don't know why but after a few minutes she is fine and goes back to sleep. I do feel like I have so much to say but I'm having a blood sugar episode at the moment and my snack hasn't kicked in yet so everything feels jumbled in my head. Maybe I'll come back and finish this a little later. :)

1 comment:

The Anglin Family said...

This made me think of the time that cade and like were both puking in my bed and I was so exhausted I covered up a spot with a towel and slept on. Not my proudest mommy moment, lol.

My baby teeth fell out and I was missing the perm ones. I had to get fake ones..I'm hoping cam is like you and keeps his baby teeth!

I pray for you, I know you know..
I'm sorry, I know its frustrating and its a painful journey. Keep the faith and know God really is in control...((hugs))