Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bailey Is

3 years, 2 months, 2 weeks old! But she is so much more than that. I blog so much about wanting another baby and I do want one so badly, but I can't forget the beautiful little girl I already have.

Here are some things about Bailey:
~She makes me laugh EVERY single day! Whether she is making up a song or a story, or just talking to me, she makes me laugh!
~She tells me "I love you mommy" at least 3 times EVERY day. It's so random and I love it so much. She may not fully understand love but she understands that it is something special and that it means we take good care of her.
~Bailey is incredibly smart! She knows all of her shapes, colors, numbers, and some of her letters. She is SUPER great at finding games on daddy's android phone and she is becoming master of the leapster.
~She is SUPER high maintenance. Not so much with the way she looks but with EVERYTHING else. If she wants something, she WILL have it or everyone involved WILL hear about it. She is INCREDIBLY strong-willed!
~I know I am her mother, but Bailey is beautiful. STILL, when walking through the store, people will stop me to tell me how beautiful she is.
~She LOVES to dance! My Bailey will dance and dance and dance. She is obsessed with Angelina Ballerina and will not sit down for entire episodes because she is dancing (another thing that makes me laugh, how cute she is when she dances).
~Her favorite show is Little Bear. We have (as of right now) 31 episodes on our DVR. She watches little bear first thing in the morning and right before bed, at night. Also, at nap time.
~Speaking of nap time, Bailey has NEVER been on a schedule so some days we take naps, some days we don't.
~Bailey started sleeping through the night at 2 1/2. Literally, on July 6 (the day she turned 2 1/2) she slept through the night. I was terrified something was wrong with her b/c she didn't wake up the 3 times that she had been for what felt like ETERNITY!
~We just found out that she has a lazy eye that she will need surgery for. I was so sad when the doctor told me that. It's not bad at all right now. In fact, most people are like "WHAT?" When I tell them b/c they can't tell. We see her every day so sometimes we notice it and the eye doctor said eventually she will have to have surgery (probably when she starts school in a year and a half).
~I tell her ALL the time that she is my favorite. And I mean it! So, when we do have another baby, I will just have to tell them both, (in secret of course) :)
Those are just a few things about my little girl. I feel absolutely blessed beyond words to have her!

1 comment:

The Anglin Family said...

She is a cutiepie:-) AND a blessing.

Sorry about her eye, my brother had one too and most people wouldn't notice it. Hopefully the surgery won't be a big deal. She's still precious!
<3