Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 18

Well, I am now on cycle day 18. I never had any symptoms of ovulation. But, I did see my little folli's at my scan on day 13. I'm not really concerned about the lack of symptoms because I don't really remember having them with Bailey either. I am really crampy today, though. I don't know if that means I'm ovulating really late or what. We have stopped trying though after about day 15. We figure if (ok, he figured) if I hadn't by then, then I wouldn't or it was too late. But, it's ok. I prayed and prayed and prayed for a positive this month. I know God has a reason for things. I just hope he blessed us. I would be EXTATIC. I just thought I'd give you all an update. I guess symptom-wise, it's a little early to tell anything but I do feel really bloated and have kind of a bad stomach ache today. With Bailey I was only sick 4 times AND I didn't have sore anything! It was a WONDERFUL pregnancy. But, in the beginning when I wanted to feel something SO badly, it was hard to have no symptoms because I just wanted to know my baby was ok.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray that you will conceive and have a healthy pregnancy. I remember 11 years ago going thru the same thing. I do have a precious miracle girl. PCOS is not fun!

The Anglin Family said...

Still praying for you!

The Pifer's said...

Praying for you sweet friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melody! I was updating my blog the other day and thought of you. I thought I would check out your blog and see what's been going on with you guys. I got a new computer earlier this year and do not have your email address anymore. (I know smarter people would be able to figure out how to get contacts from one outlook program to another but I do not claim to be one of those.) Anyhoo... sounds like you guys are having lots of practice at this pregancy thing ;o) I pray that God blesses you with the desire of your heart. Also wanted to say that we miss you and every time I need a good babysitter I think of you. Btw, are you busy next week? :o) Wish you hadn't moved so far away. (do I sound like your mom now?) lol Hope we can visit soon. love you- Angel

Anonymous said...

I tried emailing you but it came back to me, undeliverable. Anyhoo... I do need a babysitter next week. When do you have to go back to work? Email me if you are interested. talk soon- Angel (kbackes@cox.net)

quadmom said...

Praying for you!