Thursday, March 11, 2010

Story-Time

Every night Bailey asks to hear this story which I made up especially for her.

One day, Princess Bailey went to her garden. She was going to pick flowers for her princess party. She picked a yellow one, a pink one, a blue one, and a purple one. She was very happy with her beautiful flowers. On the way back to the castle, she ran into Whiskers, the cat. Meow, said Whiskers. "Where are you going?"
"I'm having a princess party, said Bailey."
"Meow, I love balloons. Parties always have balloons."
"Yes," said Bailey. "Would you like to come to the party?"
"Meow, Thank you!" Said Whiskers.

So, Princess Bailey and Whiskers the cat started walking back to the castle.
On the way, they ran into Fuzzy Tail the rabbit.
"hop, hop" Said Fuzzy tail. "Where are you going?"
"We are going to my princess party." Said Princess Bailey.
"hop, hop, I love cake. Parties always have cake!" Said Fuzzy Tail.
"Yes," Said Princess Bailey. "Why don't you come to my party with us?"

So, Princess Bailey, Whiskers the cat, and Fuzzy Tail the rabbit walked on toward the castle. On the way, they ran into Gigi the goat.
"Baah, baah," said Gigi. "Where are you going?"
"We are going to my princess party." Said Princess Bailey.
"Baah, baah, I love parties." Said Gigi.
"Why don't you come to my princess party?" Said Princess Bailey.

So, Princess Bailey, Whiskers the cat, Fuzzy Tail the rabbit, and Gigi the goat all walked to the castle. But, as soon as they walked in, the maid was NOT happy!
"What are all of these animals doing in here? I will NOT have animals messing up my kitchen."
Before Princess Bailey could do anything, the maid grabbed her broom and with one swift sweep, out went Whiskers and out went Fuzzy Tail. The maid swished them right back out the door. She turned to swish out Gigi, but just as soon as she tried, Gigi ate the end off of the broom.
Princess Bailey started to laugh. She laughed so hard that the maid started to laugh too. Princess Bailey explained to the maid that Whiskers, Fuzzy Tail, and Gigi are her friends and she invited them to her princess party. So, the maid apologized to the animals and let all of them come in and enjoy the party.

Everyone had a GREAT time!

*Please do not copy this without my permission* THANK YOU :)

THE END!

Dear Bailey, mommy loves you So much! And, I will continue to tell you this story every night for as long as you let me. Night night, sweet baby!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

quadmom said...

awww what a cute story! =)