Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello

Good Morning everyone, I thought I would write a quick post since it's been almost a week. Nothing new is really going on with us. However, Bailey did learn to say her ABC'S and most of her colors this week. It's so fun to hear her talk because she has the sweetest little voice! We are STILL battling bedtime! I am at a loss! I want her SO badly to sleep in her own bed but she DOES NOT want too! So, I try to rock her and eventually she winds up in bed with us. I know, I should let her cry it out but last night she was screaming and I couldn't stand it. I hope that by the time we have another one, our first born decides she wants a little space of her own :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute that your daughter has learned the colours and ABC. :P