Friday, July 22, 2011

Moving along, slowly

I say slowly because I am SO nauseated most of the time. I have another ultrasound on Monday and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure baby is fine considering how miserable I am most of the time. I feel very bad for my husband because I know he feels very neglected but I just have NO desire to do anything physical. I feel bad because last time I was pregnant was completely opposite. I think part of the issue is that I worry I will start bleeding again. It's been 3 days since I had any bleeding and for that, I am VERY thankful. I hope to have a REAL set due date on Monday but for now, I will go with what the ER told us on Saturday and that is that the baby is due March 3rd which makes me 8 weeks today. I honestly think I'm 9 weeks but Bailey was 11 days early so when you get to the end I don't really think it matters that much. As far as cravings go, ALL I want to eat is tomato based stuff. Salsa, Ravioli, spaghetti, enchiladas with red sauce, you get the idea. I also really like biscuits with butter and strawberry jelly. I get frustrated because I will feel like I'm STARVING and then I can only eat a very small amount. I guess that's good for not gaining too much weight, haha! I am also SO sluggish. Sometimes, getting off the couch is a chore! I HATE my house to be messy. I hate it so much that if Bailey plays in her playroom (which is a completely open room attached to our livingroom) and she makes a mess, she freaks out telling me to clean it. I didn't mean to turn her into that. She DOES play with her toys and she likes to do so but if she makes a mess she wants it cleaned up. So, it's really hard for me to let things go. I had dishes in my sink for 2 days because I had no energy to clean them up. And, Zach helps too but he's not nearly as anal as I am so I am learning that with 2 children I am just going to have to let some things go. I love all of you for your support and kind words. Thanks for always being there for me!

1 comment:

Penny1215 said...

So glad everything is moving along...even if it is slowly!! Lol..it always does move so very very slowly in the beginning!! I'll keep you in my prayers!!