Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What time is it?

I was so nervous about taking my clomid this morning. I kept thinking, do I take it with my met? Do I take it with my Pre-natal? Do I take it with food? Do I have to drink water? AAHH! What time is it? Do I need to make sure I write down what time it is and take it at the same minute EACH day? AAAHH! I have a meeting to go to on Friday. Will I have to make sure I remember to take it at the same time during my meeting? Should I set an alarm on my cell phone?

SO, here is what I did. Ate a slice of peanut butter toast with strawberry jelly, took all three pills in the same swallow, WITH COFFEE, at 11:14 AM. I have to just believe this will work. I've already given the hubs next weeks "schedule" haha. I really appreciate all of your prayers. I didn't forget how hard it was when I wanted a baby before Bailey but those feelings have been under a rock for a while. Now, they are coming back and I am scared.

2 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Keeping you in my prayers. I know it will all be perfect for you!! Just remember that even the fertile women generally take a few months to get pregnant. My brother and his wife have been married for 13 years and have had three miscarriages, but still no babies. They did try adoption, but they had the baby for two weeks and the mother changed her mind. That was within the last year. I can't imagine what it's like and don't pretend to know. I just hope and pray that one day they will have the baby they so desperately want. I pray that you have as many as you want to have as well. I'm not someone to tell you to be happy with the one you've got, because I'd have a hundred if I could. I have four and I'm not having anymore, but only because I've had all c-sections and they don't recommend me having more. Otherwise, I'd probably like another. They grow so fast!! :)

Brooke said...

Don't be scared!!! God has a plan, no matter how much you stress. Just trust Him..He knows best! Msg me if you need to 'over analyze' all your symptoms. I've been there, done that! Have you tried Fertility Friend? It's a GREAT website!