Saturday, July 31, 2010

Done!

Today is CD 9 Clomid Day 5. I finished! Day 4 was GREAT. I felt really good most of the day. I think I'm having some blood pressure issues because several times, I felt really bad and had some split seconds of feeling like I was blacking out. But, I was so happy to be rid of the headache! Today, it has graced me with it's presence again! I don't really think this is related to the clomid. I kind of think I haven't been drinking enough water. I hope the clomid works even though I've not always taken it with water.

I did get some great advice/help from the pharmacist this morning. I called to ask if I could take 1/2 a lortab (hydrocodone) with my clomid. She said she recommends I try Omega 3 with Fish oil. She said I should take 6-8 1200 mg PER DAY! But, she said they do the same thing as Metformin PLUS they are a natural anti-inflamatory. I sure hope it works. I guess it's also good for baby development in the womb. Anything that helps, I'll try it. So, I bought some this morning and they are HUGE but cheap so it's ok :)

I guess I'll update on Wednesday after my follicle scan. I'm really nervous but I am praying it will go well.

3 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Glad you're done. This month I've had the most symptoms..cranky, headaches, cramps..tons of cramps! Today I'm 5 dpo and crampy and have very sore breasts..
This drug is not fun!! I'm praying for you this could be your month!! Let us know about ur scan!

The Anglin Family said...

It's easier for me to just post you a comment than reply to you lol..
I ordered a stacked square cake it's gray and gonna have leather bands around it with edible spikes and on the top it's gonna have the vexcon logo. She's gonna put alligators and roaches around it haha. We are having black napkins, plates, etc and I'm gonna put bowls of bugs out. I'll take lots of pics lol. He begged for it! I felt crazy ordering a vexcon cake haha!

Kami said...

Ooooooooo, I am so excited to follow your journey. I miss talking to you. Hugs

Kami