Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SO much to post...

One year ago today...We bought a "Happy Half Birthday" cake for Bailey. She was just 18 months old. She was so much smaller and so cute. A year later, she is still SO cute!

Today, Bailey is 30 months. I CANNOT even begin to tell you how much she has changed over the past year. She can say ANYTHING! She is SO smart and so much fun. Yes, there are days when she wears me completely out but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Her only "problem" right now is her whining. She has started whining a lot lately when she wants something. I'm hoping it's just a phase and we've been working through it. Other than that, she's just so wonderful. She's started going potty in her potty chair a lot more. Though, she still won't tell me when she needs to go so I have to remember to take her. She has started drinking out of other kinds of sippy cups which is a HUGE deal. She only would use ONE kind of cup for the longest time and they are, of course, the most expensive. So, I'm glad she's getting over that. The next big step is getting her into her own bed. I'm not working on it, but I do plan too.

I hope all of you had a great 4th. I have so much to post but I will leave you with this for now.

4 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Wow she has gotten so big! What a cutie pie!!:) thanks for the sweet blog comment the other day! I really appreciate it:)

twondra said...

She sure is getting big! Wowo!!

Ashley said...

30 months!!! WOW! Such a cutie!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful little girl!