Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!!!!!!

Dear Bailey,

2 years ago today, mommy and daddy welcomed you into our lives. It was the happiest day we ever had. You were so perfect and beautiful. Every day I am reminded what a miracle it is to have a baby and the responsibility of taking care of another human being. I had NO idea what being a mommy was really like until I had you in my arms and we brought you home. Having you has brought real purpose to my and daddy's lives. We love you more than you will ever know (or until you have your own little one some day LOOONG from now). Having you also made me feel closer to my own parents. I had no idea the love that could be put upon someone until you were born. I am so thankful for you and to God for letting me be your mommy. You have been a huge blessing!
Happy 2nd birthday Bailey! Mommy and daddy love you more than life!
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Bailey! You are growing up so fast.

The Pifer's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!!