Friday, January 29, 2010

Bedtime Story

Last night, Bailey was so tired from no nap. So, I gave her some milk and then I called my mom to ask her something. After Bailey talked to memaw, papa, and both of her aunts, we got off the phone and lay down. She had finished her milk and wanted more (it's habit, she wants milk for bed even if she's just had some). Instead (because more than anything I want to break this habit) I said, why don't you let mommy tell you a story. So I made up a story about "Princess Bailey" and 3 friends... I will not bore you with it. Though, I do want to write it down so that I don't forget it. My little princess fell fast asleep in my arms after I finished and after she asked to hear it again. half-way through the 2nd telling of "Princess Bailey" she fell asleep. It was so sweet. There are some moments as a mother that are just so much more special than others.

No comments: