Ok, I don't know what to call this post...
I'm in an INCREDIBLY bad mood today. I'm not exactly sure why but I am sure that I could sleep in my car tonight and avoid the rest of the human race without any problems. I absolutely adore my daughter. I think she is pretty much perfect. Today she has been REALLY whiny! She's cried or whined ALL day. I like to think I have a LOT of patience but these days I'm not so sure. When I was pregnant I don't think a day went by that I didn't pray for her to be well mannered and calm. The reason: I didn't think Zach would do well with a cranky baby. Now, I wonder if it was me who needed a calm baby. When she has days like this, I honestly don't know what to do. And, if that wasn't my only problem, I just feel horrible today. I have a stomach ache, I'm exhausted, I'm cranky, I hate the world... I'm not pregnant! I just need a hot bath and a nice kiss.
Anyway, while I'm on the subject of cranky I thought I'd at least make this entertaining. I just went to sonic to get a butterfinger blast (I know, I'm on a diet). Anyway, while I was driving I started thinking about all of the things we do that we complain about others doing. Here are a few examples...
1. Talking on your cell phone while driving (you know you do this)
2. Texting while driving (I am actually quite good at this)
3. Driving too fast
4. Driving too slow (both probably due to cell phone usage)
5. Waiting for someone to put their groceries in their car and sitting there in the parking lot behind them even if there is a line of cars just so that you can have their close parking place even though you are probably going to walk around the store for an hour anyway! (honestly I don't do this but I know people who do).
6. Putting coke in your child's sippy cup (even though you don't feel as bad b/c it's diet and you added about 60% water to it). I've done this more than once and it's something I SWORE I would never do! HOW COULD SOMEONE DO THAT?
7. Giving your child a cookie at wal-mart b/c she won't be quiet! (You know you do this, and complain when you see someone else doing it... believe me, when you have kids, you will do the SAME thing).
Ok, your turn! What do you do that you complain about other people doing?
PS. I also think it's funny that "texting" is not in the dictionary yet :)