Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FINALLY

I am feeling MUCH better today! AND! Good news... I have FINALLY reached the 20 pound mark! YEAH!!!!!!! Of course, I'm sure it's due to the VERY minor food poisoning that I think Zach and I got over the weekend. We have both been recovering. Good thing it wasn't too bad :)
Bailey helped us clean out the Canna flower bed last night. It was SO cute! I forgot to bring the pictures to work so I'll have to load them when I get home. We also got a new lap top! As much as I HATED to spend the money, it is a very nice one and should last us a while. Thanks to Bailey for spilling diet pepsi all over the other one, haha. Kids... I still wouldn't trade her for anything!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

YEAAAAA for the 20lb mark and I am glad you are feeling better :) Love ya!