Friday, July 18, 2008

ER

Wednesday, Zach and I spent half of our afternoon in the emergency room. Fun fun! I was experiencing horrible cramping, worse than I've ever felt (it felt like labor) and I thought something was wrong. After waiting 2 hours and watching FOUR people go back who had gotten there AFTER me, we left. I was SO angry. I did start feeling better but it was definitely not "normal period pain." I was afraid either a cyst had ruptured on my ovaries or I was having a miscarriage. Luckily, I don't think it was a miscarriage becuase I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. I have been reading that even with a miscarriage a pregnancy test will show up for at least a week (sometimes up to a month) because it takes that long for the hormone to leave your system. Either way, I'm very frustrated with the hospital for acting like I was making it up. I NEVER go to the doctor unless I absolutely have to because I HATE going... I've had horrible back pain ever since Bailey was born and I haven't been for it. This cramping was horrible. I really thought something was bad wrong. Anyway, all is well now (I hope).