Monday, February 15, 2010

Home

So, this is what our house looks like when it's clean. Even the playroom (which is actually supposed to be the dining room and you can see it's off of our formal living room) is clean:).
Other pictures include: our informal living room, our breakfast nook, the half bath (which is mint, NOT lime like the picture looks) the front door (inside), and the balcony to the upstairs. Sorry it took me so long. ENJOY :) Oh, and please enjoy the fact that I let Bailey eat funyuns for a snack, ha! You can click HERE and HERE to see the upstairs rooms. I don't have pictures of the master bedroom or the guest bedroom.

1 comment:

Lori said...

There is nothing better than a clean, organized home!! Once my project is finished I will be feeling like a new person! I want to start to organize after that is done. Spring always gets me in the mood to clean, I cannot wait until the snow melts and the flowers start to bloom!