Tuesday, November 29, 2011

96

There are 96 days left until baby Estes is due.  I assume she will come a bit early but who knows?  I feel like I haven't blogged in forever but I guess it's only been 2 weeks (easy to tell when you post pregnancy updates, lol).  There's not really a lot going on.  I'm really uncomfortable and I know it's just getting worse. School is really hard right now.  I don't know if it's just me being emotional or if something is really weird here.  Anyway, I'll be glad when the baby is born and I can have a few weeks off.  And at this point a few is about it.  A couple weeks ago, my dad had emergency open-heart surgery.  It was pretty scary but he is ok now.  And, I had to take a day off to have my 3 hour glucose test.  I'm trying so hard to keep my sugar down and most days I do pretty well.  At my OB appointment last Wednesday I had lost another pound!  I'm trying not to be overly thrilled b/c originally I gained 5 and now I've lost it so I just weigh what I did when I got pregnant but I still have 3 months to put some pounds on, lol.  Though, on Saturday, I start my 6th month.  During my 5th month with Bailey I gained 8 pounds so I'm glad that is not happening (yet anyway). :)

1 comment:

The Anglin Family said...

Not too much longer!!!;) I'm so very excited to meet these babies!! Then we can text each other whether the color of their poop is normal instead of about pregnant girl problems, haha. Hugs!!