Friday, March 13, 2009

Sick baby

Today, Zachs mom and I took Bailey to the doctor. She had a fever of 101 and was just acting not herself. We had to literally hold her down for the doctor to check her ears. It was so sad I almost couldn't do it! She screamed SO much that she busted some blood vessels in her little cheeks. It wasn't hurting her it just scared her. It was SO absolutely horribly sad! She's a little worse this afternoon too. But, I gave her some antibiotics so I hope she will be better by tomorrow. Please pray for my little muffin head!

3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

AWWWWWWW poor baby, give her sugars from me :)

Kami said...

Oh no!!! I hope she feels better soon honey. It's going around. Kate has pneumonia right now! Poor babies!

Kami

Just Another Mother said...

How's Bailey feeling? I can imagine that having a sick kid can be very stressful.