Sunday, October 10, 2010

I did it

So, I didn't want to do this but I did anyway. We started a "Biggest Loser" challenge at work. I was SO not in the mood to go back on a diet but I did it. It's been a week and I've lost almost 1o pounds. I have been walking every day and eating NO sugar. I feel SO much better, have SO much more energy and am hoping if I can lose 40 pounds to get back to where I was when I got pregnant with Bailey, it will help me get pregnant again too. Other than that, nothing really exciting is going on. Bailey has had a 24 hour stomach bug. She threw up so hard last night that she was shaking and coudn't stand up. It was pretty scary but this morning I walked to wal-mart and bought her some liquid anti-nausea medicine for kids. She seems to be so much better today. I hope all of you are having a great weekend. I'm looking forward to FALL BREAK in a week and a half!

2 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

That's awesome girl. Cutting out sugar is a huge thing and it's sooo hard for me. Proud of ya.
Hope your lil princess gets better soon. And thanks for your sweet comment. I'm very scared but praying baby stays ok.

Just Another Mother said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Dieting is soooo hard. Sorry poor Bailey was sick. Glad it sounds like she's on the mend.