Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Summer-time

Well, kind of...

Again, we are teaching summer school. It's 16 days so I can't complain too much. I was really bored last week and we spent a TON of money that we DIDN'T have so it's good we have something to do. Last year, I only had to work half days and we were fine (of course it helped that we sold our house and made a nice chunk of money and well, this year we have an almost double house payment, lol). Anyway, I keep telling myself we are going to be fine. I know, people like to say "oh, we have no money" but really, we are on a TIGHT budget and I mean we can spend less than 16.00 per day for the next 99 days! That INCLUDES gas and groceries! Yeah, we're poor right now and my only hope is school starting again and I'm NOT ready for that. Still, we will make it. Zach's mom has a pool and hopefully I can get her potty trained and we won't be buying diapers, lol. So, that's a very small update for you. I finally had a cycle. I am trying very hard to remember my Metformin at night but sometimes I Forget. Hopefully I will have a normal cycle this time. Gotta get back to my 5th graders! :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.