Thursday, September 17, 2009

I stayed home from work yesterday. I had a HORRIBLE pain in my side. I honestly think I had a cyst rupture on one of my ovaries. I thought I was in labor (and as far as I know, I'm not pregnant!) It was absolutely the worst pain (besides labor) I have ever felt! Luckily, I am better and back at work today.

Bailey has started doing the funniest thing. The other night, she pulled a cabinet over (almost on herself). It didn't hit her but it did break the cabinet. It's just a small cabinet with one drawer that we keep her diapers on. After it fell, she stood there saying "Oh Baidey, Oh Baidey." It was so cute! She has a book called "Oh, Oh Bunny." It's about a bunny who breaks stuff and tears stuff, and colors on the wall. At the end the bunny tells the truth and helps mommy pick everything back up. So, Bailey has decided every time she does something wrong she will now say "Oh Baidey." She can't pronounce her L sound very well yet so she calls herself Baidey. She is just getting so big.

On another note, I am feeling So much better when I take my medicine. I really didn't think I needed it but I feel SO much more calm and less depressed (which I guess is good since that's what it's for). I hope I don't have to take it for a long time. But, for now I'm glad to have it.

I guess I don't have anything else. I've been following and reading everyone's blogs and looking forward to new belly pics from my pg friends!
Love you all!
~Melody

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad to hear that you are free of pain! That sounded like it was miserable.

Your little girl sounds like quite the cute littl thing!

Natalie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's great to meet a fellow Arkansas girl blogging from Tulsa. Your little girl is precious and your blog is super cute!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 250 bucks on every site. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?